Here is a marvellous piece about how one TCS person, Kristel Nybondas, came to realise that a shift had occured in her thinking and in her life. What she says about noticing that she had changed her mind about some things that she had previously been finding difficult will ring true to many TCS parents. It is abolutely not about self-sacrificing and pretending that they are not (far from it!); what Kristel is referring to is a genuine change of perspective, a genuine change of mind.
- Respecting Other People's Wishes
- Feeding The Family: Some Tips For the Cooking-Phobic
- Natural Consequences
- My Heavenly-Horrific Vision of TCS
- Is Hiding Medicine In Your Child's Food Wrong?
- Housework Help For a Harried Mother
- Does educational freedom lead to big gaps in knowledge?
- Beware the Curriculum Mentality