My 9 year old is way too playful and doesn't want to spend time doing any work. We come up with several plans but they don't last longer than a couple of days. Very poor organizing skills and that drives me mad. How can I re-inforce positively and be kind ?
- Great Change of Mind Without Self-Sacrifice
- Unschooling and Academic Education 1
- Is Your Child Worried About Death?
- Does educational freedom lead to big gaps in knowledge?
- Home Education Articles Index
- Feeding The Family: Some Tips For the Cooking-Phobic
- Feeling Bad
- "Time Out" — Time Off or Serving Time?