There are phrases and statements that make me cringe when I hear them, like "children have to learn..." because I know that what comes next is something hideously coercive, or because the statement is code for "no" – "We'll see" tends to be a sneaky way of saying "No". What other phrases do parents use that make your heart sink?
- Video Games: A Unique Educational Environment
- But if we don't make her do maths...
- The Importance of Video Games
- Breaking The Spiral Of Coercion
- Are schools inherently coercive?
- The ‘Keeping One's Options Open’ Mentality
- TCS Parenting Is Self-Improving
- Does educational freedom lead to big gaps in knowledge?