There are phrases and statements that make me cringe when I hear them, like "children have to learn..." because I know that what comes next is something hideously coercive, or because the statement is code for "no" – "We'll see" tends to be a sneaky way of saying "No". What other phrases do parents use that make your heart sink?
- Does Your Child Love Visiting The Dentist?
- Why Stuff-Management Matters
- Is Hiding Medicine In Your Child's Food Wrong?
- Obligations And Helping One Another
- There But For An Internet Post Go I...
- Taking Education Seriously
- Don't Wait Until You're Perfect
- Introduction to Taking Children Seriously (TCS)